INTRODUCING THE 2ND GENERATION
Accelerate your single microbial isolation workflows
Our high-throughput microbial isolation platform for genomics, anaerobic cultivation and strain development.
The second generation of B.SIGHT is a microbial isolation platform that uses cutting-edge optical microscopy and our single-cell dispensing technology to enable isolation of the smallest microbial cells. This device revolutionizes microbiology research by allowing rapid and efficient isolation of bacteria from complex microbiome samples or transformed yeast and/or bacteria cultures used for strain development.
Why we stand out
- Fast high-throughput single- cell isolation and cloning of microorganism
- Isolate single bacteria in 384-well plate in under 8 minutes
- Precise deposition of single cells onto PCR plates
- Assurance of clonality
- Fully operation inside of anaerobic cabinets
- Automation Friendly
BRIGHTFIELD AND FLUORESCENCE
- Bright-field and fluorescent sorting
- Low-pressure system minimizes cell stress
- Single-use cartridge requires no cleaning, reducing the risk of cross contamination
- Simple and fast operation, isolation into a 384-well plate in less than 8 minutes
Eliminate cross contamination
E. coli cell viability >90%
Yeast viability >98%
Ideal for anaerobic cabinets
Single bacteria dispensing using single-cell technology
Precise single-cell dispensing into PCR plates
- Automated Offset Correction ensures precise and reproducible cell deposition at the center of each well (96/384)
- Enabling downstream miniaturization of cell lysis in sub-microliter volumes (< 1 µl)
- Tailored for single-cell genomics for uncultivated microbiota
Assurance of single-cell dispensing
- Real time imaging and processing of single-cell dispensing
- Reliable single cell cloning of bacteria and yeast
- Nozzle images documented for every isolation event
Unprecedented dispensing speed
Isolation of microorganisms into multi-well plates is completed in minutes. B.SIGHT can dispense into single, 96- or 384- microwell low-profile deep well plates.
|System boot until experiment starts||<5 min|
|Dispensing (96-well plate) single cells||~3 min|
|Dispensing (384-well plate) single cells||~8 min|
|Shutdown and cleaning time||<5 min|
Integrate into your automated workflows
The B.SIGHT can be readily integrated into automated strain development and microbiome workflows.
After dispensing is complete, B.SIGHT’s lid automatically opens allowing robotic arms to transfer the plate downstream for further processing.
BOOK A VIRTUAL DEMO
Meet our experts online to learn more
We offer efficient and detailed support to bring automation to your lab. Our Application specialists look forward to meeting you online to discuss your research application workflows. Take the opportunity to discuss any questions you have about the 2nd Generation B.SIGHT in a personalized live meeting.