CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g. monoclonal antibodies etc.). Since 2019 we are part of the BICO Group of Life Science companies.
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a highly-enthusiastic Marketing Automation Specialist who wants to join us creating the future of medicine. You are responsible for supporting the optimization and execution of the digital customer experience strategy to grow demand and deliver stronger marketing and sales performance. You will support our growth by creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, data management and reporting. You will manage and expand on our lead flow process, database, and all related solutions across our martech stack, including but not limited to Salesforce and Pardot. This role is also responsible for understanding digital engagement metrics and implementing strategies to increase customer engagement.
In addition to this, the Marketing Automation Specialist will also be responsible for building and managing SEM functions across the Biosciences business area. At the beginning, this role will involve managing relationships with all external search partners but with time, the expectation is the Marketing Automation Specialist will support the insourcing of efforts of the search organization for SEM from agency partners to an in-house function.
- Execute marketing automation programs and processes from start to finish including coordinating design, building, deployment and reporting of emails, landing pages, journeys and automations
- Manage the marketing database and data management initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, data augmentation from third party tools and online sources, GDPR, and flow of leads between Pardot and Salesforce
- Use automation to solve business problems, collaborate with stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes/systems, and optimize workflows to increase efficiency
- Proactively advise Marketing and other cross-functional partners of best practices with regards to marketing automation, digital engagement, platform capabilities and testing
- Demonstrate flexibility, versatility and an ability to shepherd multiple concurrent priorities to completion, seeking guidance as necessary
- Execute campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, retention and advocacy throughout their journey
- Demonstrate tactical and strategic critical thinking with ability to turn digital marketing analysis and insight into action
- Supporting the insourcing efforts of the search organization for SEM from the agency partners to an in-house function
- Maintain monthly budgets for ad spends and develop effective reporting strategies to evaluate ad performance based on KPI’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- 3 years of marketing automation, digital engagement or and/or business strategy; with experience in digital engagement/marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital engagement techniques, tools and measurements and success in project management, including technical and creative projects
- Experience with primary buying platforms and formats (Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Bing Ads, PLAs, Shopping engines).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, vendors and international colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a project-oriented, diverse team environment
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud (Pardot) or other marketing automation platform experience required
- Preferred: Basic knowledge of HTML or CSS
- Certification: Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications required. Facebook, LinkedIn and other ad platform certifications a plus
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At CYTENA, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the CYTENA story!