BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
The Business Area BIOSCIENCES is one of the three business areas of BICO and combines the knowledge and innovative technology of four life-science companies: CYTENA, DISPENDIX, CYTENA Bioprocess Solutions and ECHO. Driven by the BICO vision to create the future of medicine, we develop technologies and products for sorting and analysis of single- and multi-cell applications, such as single-cell omics, liquid handling, cell imaging and cell line development.
We are looking for seeking highly motivated, organized and personable individuals to join the growing CYTENA Team as a Teamleader Inside Sales for Genomics and NGS based in Freiburg, Germany. You will be together with your Team a key revenue driver in the sales process. Driving repeat revenue from current customers and growing our book of business will be your top priority.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Professional that will build up and lead an Inside Sales Team for our Genomics and NGS consumables at CYTENA but also can aggressively identify sales opportunities and conduct market analysis along with using CRM tools to create accurate and robust sales pipelines on his own. The individual will be excellent in communication with team members to efficiently build meaningful and lucrative customer relationships. You should be able to identify and drive large revenue opportunities for repeat purchases of reagents and chemistry.
- Build, lead and develop our Inside Sales Team for Genomics and NGS
- Identify large reagent and chemistry revenue opportunities for key accounts and identify large collaborations
- Devise campaigns using the Outreach platform in efforts to drive revenue
- Seek new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting via cold call and emailing
- Efficiently research current accounts and identify trends in customer sales patterns
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals
- Organize and maintain current customer list in CRM
- Maintain customer relationships within current users
- Drive repeat sales for current customers
- Support and effectively communicate with OSRs to create efficient, revenue driven results
- Build an affluent and precise pipeline, working together with your team to close sales
- Build rapport with opportunities and generate interest within the CYTENA ecosystem
- Collaborate with marketing team to identify potential leads and generate interest
- The position will report directly to the Sales Director Europe
- Bachelor’s degree (Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, or any related field.)
- Sales Experience min. 3 years as an Inside- or Fieldbased sales Person and the will to do the next step as a team leader
- Working with PCR, NGS, and Sanger sequencing workflows
- Understanding of data aggregation and conversion to sales opportunities
- Exemplary communication skills verbal, written and interpersonal
- Active listening skills
- Ability to properly identify and qualify opportunities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At BICO, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the BICO story!