CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g. monoclonal antibodies etc.). Since 2019 we are part of the BICO Group of Life Science companies.
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a highly-enthusiastic Social Media Associate who wants to join us creating the future of medicine by pushing our Social Media platforms and appearance to the limit.
- Manage the social media accounts of the BICO Biosciences business area (CYTENA, CBS etc.).
- Develop and perform paid campaigns on the social media channels.
- Develop and build a comprehensive social media strategy to build brand and product awareness, significantly grow overall following and engagement levels.
- Build organic following on all social media platforms for BICO Biosciences brands and at least double the overall following in a years’ time.
- Have a proactive approach on our social media platforms and engage with our community. Reply to comments, messages and engage in conversation.
- Develop audience-focused social media initiatives to promote engagement within our customer communities.
- Curate relevant third-party content to share across channels.
- Incorporate the latest social media trends and techniques to create engaging social-focused content.
- Maintain a social media editorial calendar which ensures daily high-quality content posting across the BICO Biosciences social media channels
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to develop creative campaigns which effectively market the brands, products, applications and workflow solutions of the BICO Biosciences business area.
- Stay up to date on trends within social media marketing and make informed recommendations on where and how BICO Biosciences entities should grow its social presence.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication.
- 3 years’ experience in social media marketing.
- Proven track record for success in growing social media presence.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills for efficient communication with cross-functional teams and post creation.
- Highly organized and excellent coordination skills in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Hootsuite and additional social media managers
- Skilled in the Adobe Suite (preferred not required)
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At CYTENA, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the CYTENA story!