CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g. monoclonal antibodies etc.). Since 2019 we are part of the BICO Group of Life Science companies.
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a Project Manager – Salesforce (m/f/d) to serve out of our office in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany.
- Responsible for CYTENA’s salesforce project roadmap
- Further development of CYTENA’s salesforce tools
- Plan, test and execute sales projects
- Support team with data migration and maintenance
- Manage reports and KPIs
- Understand CYTENA’s business processes and continuously find innovative ways to be more efficient
- Develop and maintain relationships across project stakeholders
- First point of contact for external service providers
- Managing the interface between sales and customer service department
- Successfully completed your studies in business administration, business informatics or a comparable degree
- Good understanding of sales processes
- Extensive experience in project management and already in leading salesforce implementation projects
- Possessing a high level of service orientation
- Experience across salesforce in the areas of development, configuration, and architecture
- Highly motivated with an independent approach to work
- Conceptual and analytical way of thinking
- Proficient in German and English
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At CYTENA, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the CYTENA story!