CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g. monoclonal antibodies etc.). Since 2019 we are part of the BICO Group of Life Science companies.
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a Product & Technical Application Specialist (m/f/d) to serve out of our office in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany.
- Become an expert and power user of our latest live cell imaging systems and future products
- Present the latest software & hardware features that come out of R&D to our Field Application Scientists and Sales Teams
- Act as a technical coach for internal users and customers and be the first point of contact for our globally distributed teams
- Assist clients on product troubleshooting and resolve technical problems
- Collect feedback from the field and different stakeholders to prepare clear guidelines and robust SOPs for using our instruments in fields like cell based assays
- Conduct product and application trainings that are spot on and help our customers to greater success
- Develop training & teaching concepts and prepare technical training material like interactive online trainings
- BSc. or MSc. in biotechnology, electrical engineering, IT or similar
- Profound experience in life sciences, medical technology or pharma industries
- Ability to interact with different disciplines and stakeholders (sales, engineers, users)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer-focused work style with continuing will to improve our product and services
- Passionate about technology and laboratory instrumentation
- Ideally product and application expertise in live cell imaging
- Independent worker and Getting-Things-Done Mindset
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel worldwide
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At CYTENA, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the CYTENA story!