CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g. monoclonal antibodies etc.). Since 2019 we are part of the BICO Group of Life Science companies.
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Product Marketing Manager C.WASH who wants to support our rapidly growing global marketing team with meaningful content and materials for our C.WASH portfolio. Join us creating the future of medicine by pushing the C.WASH to the limit. We promise that you will get an experience of a lifetime working with some of the most brilliant minds at a company that invests aggressively in high-caliber resources and product development.
- Work closely with product management to develop the global marketing strategy for the C.WASH product portfolio and associated applications and workflows.
- Leading the development of overall messaging and positioning.
- Create engaging content across multiple channels that effectively position our C.WASH product portfolio, applications, and workflows.
- Collaborate with our application specialists to generate content for C.WASH associated applications like cell based assays and automated magnetic bead cleanup.
- Work closely with the whole marketing team to lead the development of effective campaigns and activities focusing on C.WASH products, applications and workflows
- Create, curate, and develop content to be used in sales tools including but not limited to brochures, websites, blog posts, Social Media, white papers, landing pages and PowerPoint slide decks.
- Drive positioning of C.WASH product portfolio
- Market analysis and suggestions to Product Management for innovative application work
- Identification of relevant conferences and exhibitions to attend
- Research and identify new marketing opportunities
- Universal degree in life sciences with a focus on omics, cell biology, bioengineering, biotechnology, or any related field and/or business degree with 2-5 years or more working in the biotech field
- 3-5 years of Marketing or Product Marketing experience
- Previous technical expertise working in the laboratory in the biotech field is preferred
- Experiences with laboratory instruments is preferred
- Marketing experience in life science and biotech industry preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and project- and time-management skills
- Ability to build and maintain internal relationships within the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A keen understanding of issues faced by scientists in the lab
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At CYTENA, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the CYTENA story!