CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g. monoclonal antibodies etc.). Since 2019 we are part of the BICO Group of Life Science companies.
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a Product Manager Single-Cell Cloning & Biopharma (m/f/d) who is passionate about new technologies that bring more automation and efficiency into biological laboratories. The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will own an innovative product, helps developing the marketing strategy, and works cross-functionally with our team of engineers and applications scientists to complete the product roadmap and discover new opportunities.
- Manage and be responsible for commercial success of an entire series of innovative laboratory instruments with applications in bioprocessing such as high-throughput single-cell cloning, clone screening, cell imaging and bioreactor cell culture
- Active participation in product specifications and preparation of market launches
- Development of tailored messages and value propositions for the relevant customer groups
- Identification of business opportunities, market trends and implementation of customer requirements based on feedback from pilot customers and our global field force
- Develop and coordinate our marketing strategy for the supported product groups and work in a cross functional team
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Monitor pricing, product positioning, and sales targets
- Perform first customer product demos and train our team of sales and field application specialists
- Acquisition and support of key customers and strategic partners
- Report directly to the management
- MSc or PhD in life sciences with focus on cell biology or bioprocessing
- 2+ years of experience in the respective applications or sales, application support, product development/management
- Experience in cell line development or bioprocessing
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Passionate about technology and laboratory automation
- Willingness to travel nationally/internationally (30-40 %)
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At Cytena, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the CYTENA story!