CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g. monoclonal antibodies etc.). Since 2019 we are part of the BICO Group of Life Science companies.
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a Process Engineer (m/f/d) to serve out of our office in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany.
- Development and optimization of the production processes for cytena products
- Transfer of new product developments into series production
- Creation of all necessary technical documents
- Support of the development department in production-related questions
- Maintenance and optimization of the ERP-System
- Change management
- Handling of complaints
- BSc. or MSc. in electrical, mechanical or production engineering or similar
- Problem solving mentality
- Good technical understanding
- Confident behavior with external suppliers
- Business fluent in English and German
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At CYTENA, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the CYTENA story!