CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g. monoclonal antibodies etc.). Since 2019 we are part of the BICO Group of Life Science companies.
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a highly-enthusiastic Marketing Event Coordinator EU who wants to join us creating the future of medicine by pushing our event participation and appearance to the limit to support our sales team to present our award-winning products in the best possible way.
- Coordinate marketing events from exhibitions to webinars
- Manage event logistics from start to finish including but not limited to registration, vendor relationships, booth logistics, sponsorships, invoicing and more.
- Identify key events and handpick the most impactful events for our sales team to attend.
- Work with product management to identify key events to drive product strategy
- Think outside of the box to create and implement new event strategies to maximize ROI
- Develop strategies to drive booth traffic and generate onsite leads
- Increase awareness and engagement through event marketing materials and promotional giveaways
- Manage the event budget, tracking and reporting costs associated with every event
- Track and analyze event metrics
- Collaborate with the product managers to develop an event strategy to showcase the products and deliver engaging product demonstrations
- Work closely with the extended marketing team to define and execute event strategies for social media and email recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing including trade show planning, attendance and reporting.
- Minimum of two years of experience in event planning or marketing communications
- Minimum of one year experience within the life sciences
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets
- Ability to calculate ROI on events
- Proficient in Microsoft office and skilled in the Adobe Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, vendors and international colleagues
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At CYTENA, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the CYTENA story!