BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
The Business Area BIOSCIENCES is one of the three business areas of BICO and combines the knowledge and innovative technology of four life-science companies: CYTENA, DISPENDIX, CYTENA Bioprocess Solutions and ECHO. Driven by the BICO vision to create the future of medicine, we develop technologies and products for sorting and analysis of single- and multi-cell applications, such as single-cell omics, liquid handling, cell imaging and cell line development.
We are looking for a Manager Automation Solutions, based in Freiburg or Stuttgart to support and drive our Team.
- Develop and drive a Sales Team for our automation solutions
- Explore the market for automated CLD, genomics (single cell sequencing), proteomics and Liquid Handling systems from CYTENA and DISPENDIX
- Be responsible for the operational Automation Projects as Project Lead
- Coverage includes Project management with new or existing customers from initial qualification until Installation of the sold solution
- Acquisition of new customers
- University degree in Life Sciences (preferable in biological, chemical, biological area) or engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales preferable in automation technology or technical sales
- Team leading experience is a plus
- Natural Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills in English
- Additional Languages are a plus
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg or Stuttgart to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At BICO, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the BICO story!