BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
The Business Area BIOSCIENCES is one of the three business areas of BICO and combines the knowledge and innovative technology of four life-science companies: CYTENA, DISPENDIX, CYTENA Bioprocess Solutions and ECHO. Driven by the BICO vision to create the future of medicine, we develop technologies and products for sorting and analysis of single- and multi-cell applications, such as single-cell omics, liquid handling, cell imaging and cell line development.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
- Be a leader in defining, develop and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Develop, manage and execute all website, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain the digital marketing team by recruiting, orienting and training the team
- Develop and implement processes which ensure our biosciences brands and products are at the forefront of digital marketing
- Manage and coordinate the front and backend of all our biosciences websites and optimize user experience. Implementation of new content.
- Develop, manage and analyze SEA campaigns and SEO projects
- Monitor competitor activities, identification of trends and implementation of new digital initiatives
- Coordinate and manage projects with external agencies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI / KPI)
- University degree in marketing, business administration, information technology or similar
- 5+ years professional digital marketing experience directly leading global digital marketing campaigns (B2B) and analytics reporting
- Experience in a life science/biotechnology-related field desired
- Experienced with G Suite (Adwords, analytics, search console, tag manager), WordPress, Salesforce and Pardot
- Practical work experience in e-mail marketing, CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics) and analytics tools
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Data-driven personality with passion for technology
- Highly structured and analytical work style with attention to details and deadlines
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, agencies and international colleagues
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg or Stuttgart to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: [email protected]
At BICO, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the BICO story!