Our proven and reliable single-cell dispensing technology in a new guise.
- cell line development
- single-cell genomics applications
- low-volume assays (WGA, PCR, NGS setups)
- assurance of clonality by series of nozzle images
- high cell viability and high recovery by gentle dispensing technology
- no cross-contamination by disposable cartridge
- easy to use
- integrated plate de-ionizer eliminates electro-static charge
- high-precision droplet deposition unit delivers your cell in even smallest volumes of pre-stored media or reagents for low volume assays
- compatible to a large variety of PCR-plates incl. non-skirted formats
We have tailored the c.sight™ to meet the specific requirements of both, cell line development and single-cell genomics. High efficiencies, fast plate processing, reliable image and data storage and assurance of clonality by an image series of the single-cell dispensing event for each well!
The embedded deionizer efficiently removes electrostatic charge from your 96 or 384 well plates. Of course, also 96 and 384 PCR well plates can be applied and with our plate chiller your reagents will remain at the required temperatures during the deposition of the single cells. The high-precision droplet deposition ensures that every cell is deposited with millimeter precision. This enables minimal quantities of pre-stored medium or reagents, which is ideal for low-volume assays and single-cell genomics.
Thanks to its new design, the c.sight™ can now also be operated outside of a sterile bench. The hatch with flap protects your sample and your substrate during the process from environmental influences.
The c.sight™ comes with our all new software which is easy and intuitive to use. The interactive well-plate allows you to freely define your experiment. Save and load templates and experiments directly from the start screen, so running your experiment is simply one click away.
You are convinced and want to purchase?
No problem, let's go ahead then and
Curious about how the instrument will perform in your lab and with your cells?
Come on and test it!
There are still open questions about this product?
You have specific questions or concerns regarding your application?
Then let's talk about it.