Small, smaller, smallest.
- single-bacteria applications
- single strain isolation and culture
- research and discovery
- single-bacteria isolation from suspension samples by bright field imaging
- no cross-contamination by disposable cartridge
- can be operated under anaerobic conditions
- high-resolution objective and special cartridge enable sorting of bacteria at the sub-micrometer scale
- integrated plate deionizer eliminates electro-static charge
For the first time, dispense single bacteria using proven single-cell dispensing technology. With the b.sight® we enable prokaryotic cell isolation in the sub-micron range. The extremely high-resolution optics with inline illumination makes the smallest cells visible. No staining and no labelling required to isolate single-bacteria.
Isolation is fairly simple with our disposable cartridge. Pipette your sample into its reservoir and mount the cartridge to the b.sight®. Start sorting right away.
A new dimension of cells also requires a new dimension of dosing chips. With our new cartridges for bacteria dispensing, even smaller droplets are produced for stable and accurate bacteria encapsulation.
Our all new software is easy and intuitive to operate. Use the interactive well-plate to design your own individual bacteria dispensation experiment and visualize in real-time how the single-bacteria are sorted in the cartridge and dispensed in your 96- or 384-well plate. Images of the single-bacteria dispensation are stored on the hard drive enabling assurance of clonality.
You are convinced and want to purchase?
No problem, let's go ahead then and
Curious about how the instrument will perform in your lab and with your cells?
Come on and test it!
There are still open questions about this product?
You have specific questions or concerns regarding your application?
Then let's talk about it.